Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I install both Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and Firefox and use them alternately? and if so

I have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1, but sometimes have problems with it - getting disconnected (a window from Microsoft will appear telling me IE has encountered a problem and will have to close), error messages (while trying to connect, something in IE has performed an illegal function and will have to close), problems with scripting, etc. When I have these problems with Microsoft IE, I would like to swithch to Firefox.



Can I install both Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and Firefox and use them alternately? and if so, how ?microsoft outlook



I have 4 different browsers on my computer...no problem. But you will have to choose only one as your default browser. Firefox will prompt you if you want to make it your default.



Can I install both Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and Firefox and use them alternately? and if so, how ?windows messenger internet explorer



I have both installed and netscape. I use all three at the sametime! But IE does have its issues so I do use the other two more. (there are some web sites that the features only work in IE) Example: http://snscreations.com/
Perhaps you would be better off getting rid of the viruses and spware causing your IE problems.
you have to fix the ie problem as firefox will have problems at some levels of the software as they use same networking software layers.



do full MS update then try again
Friend,



i would advice u to install Firefox Alone. U may feel dat u might need IE 6 to enter somes sites.In that case, u can install d IE plugins from d firefox site.



Also, Firefox has tabbed browsing which is very useful.All the best pal!!!!
Of course you can



Download Firefox and install it, Windows will create a FireFox Icon on your Desktop, double-click it and... use FireFox !
There no conflicts in your PC if you have both.



Looks like your IE about to crash, you need something to get you on-line if it happens.



What you really need to do is install firefox and yahoo toolbar with SPY REMOVAL, because there reasons why your IE CRASHES.



...did I mention to run antispy? (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++