Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please help,a problem with my internet explorer???

Everytime i try to open a website(to create my profile)appears square where it says: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the incovenience...etc.Then i have to click "Debug"or "Send error report" or "Dont send" .I've tried the three of them,but nothing has happened and everytime i open this website appears the same square and i have to close the link.Please help me! What can i do to fix this? I would appreciate your help.



Please help,a problem with my internet explorer???opera browser



internet exporer is frequently buggy and out of date, my suggestion to you is download firefox and use that. It is much smoother / faster.



Please help,a problem with my internet explorer???microsoft windows internet explorer



What do you mean by (to create your profile)



And how did you post this?
You didn't provide the link to the site, so it's hard to tell.



It makes me think that that particular website is trying to run some poorly programmed / malicious code on your PC.



Try with Firefox.
Make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer and set your computer to automatically install critical updates from Microsoft.



To check for updates, go to:



windowsupdate.microsoft.com



To set auto-updates:



Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Automatic Updates - set to download %26amp; install



You can try Firefox (I use both) - but I've run into web sites that Firefox crashes on also, or that have compatibility problems with firefox.



Good luck.
You can reload Internet Explorer from Microsoft. You have a corrupted file.



See



How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer in Windows XP



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378



You can view it through Firefox if IE does not work.



==============



You may also try a reinstall though



Control Panel



Add / Remove Programs
Once you get this problem you'll continue to get it until you turn your computer off and totally re-boot it cold.



Once you do that I'd suggest as others have that you make sure you have downloaded and installed all the patches from Microsoft via the Microsoft Update screen.



Pastor Art
Perhaps, try upgrading if possible. Either that or re-install.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++