Friday, November 27, 2009

Plz help! I have been having problems with Internet Explorer?

It has been freezing and becoming unresponsive, I cant remember the exact thing that it said.. the error msg or whatever. So I downloaded mozilla firefox, and it is doing the same thing, it keeps freezing.. It also wouldnt let me have any addons. I think I got the add on thing done, but how do i fix the freezing problem?? Should I go back to internet explorer?? Which one is really better and which one has a real solution that works? Plz help!



Plz help! I have been having problems with Internet Explorer?microsoft money



I would recommend techytopics.com website. It's FREE computer help. They will help you. You just need to fill out a short registratio form.



Plz help! I have been having problems with Internet Explorer?windows explorer internet explorer



Even though this inst an answer, you should download AVG just in case. But i would start by removing all add ons and stripping down all those things like Google searcher, yahoo searcher Etc.



Not that it will help but refreshing your IP could help.
personally i think mozilla firefox is a lot better than explorer. Have you checked for viruses?It could be one...There is alot going around right now...



You could try opera it is also better... i think it is www.opera.com.Good luck...I`m no geek but i hope it helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++