Sunday, November 29, 2009

There is a message from internet explorer that will not go away!?

I can hide it easily but I can't get rid of it. A message comes up saying Application error 'the instruction at "0x62308d19" referenced memory at "0x01e23df4". The memory could not be "read"' Every time I click on it to close the message it just opens another one replacing the numbers with "0x7c9105f8" and "0x01e20010". I have bought a virus-scan and spy-ware program. Neither one have gotten rid of it even after running it in Safe-mode. My internet explorer won't even work anymore. I tried to uninstall it but I can't. I have no idea what is left to do.



There is a message from internet explorer that will not go away!?microsoft.com



Re install the Internet explorer.



There is a message from internet explorer that will not go away!?internet browser internet explorer



Check for viruses and then Upgrade your IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++