Friday, November 27, 2009

Why when I download a picture it goes through the process then says internet explorer could not disp

Everytime I try to download a picture from my computer to an online classified ad the picture will go through the whole loading process and once it has loaded will open to a new window saying "Internet explorer could not disply page" Then I will X the page to close then it says at the top of the window "Blank Page" after several minutes of being froze like that will finally close but then a small windows box comes up reading there is a windows error and there is an option to send error report or not to send.. I am really clueless as to what it may be and any help or suggestions that anyone may have are GREATLY APPRECIATED!



THX



Why when I download a picture it goes through the process then says internet explorer could not display page?microsoft publisher



If you have maccafee or norton, that's is probably why you can not download pictures, usually this anti virus protect your computer from downloading malware , so you may want to disable your proteccion first then try to download again.



good luck



Why when I download a picture it goes through the process then says internet explorer could not display page?microsoft live internet explorer



I think it has two type of problems



(i) if u down load the pic and disconnect ur internet connection



(ii) U have not have that kind of format type



I think u don't have a flash player

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++