Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help with my computer. My Internet Explorer wont work and my computer doesn't reboot cor

Firstly my internet explorer does work. When i go online thru dial-up and click on the application it comes and and another box comes up saying to end task and It asks whether i want to send an Error Report: that basic message that pops up when something is closing without reason. This happens right away. I put in the windows disc that came with my computer to unistall and reinstall a new I.E. application and everything but it still doesn't work. What should i do?



Also when i boot up or reboot the computer begins to boot normally then all of a sudden it stops and goes to a blue page saying something to the effect of "there are things on the C drive missing and they computer will look for them : Searching Now or press any key to continue on." While this goes on the computer shuts off my keyboard and disables me from hiting any key. then it stops shows a grey page with a lot of little writting saying some kind of error and then restarts all over again in a loop. but I can still log on



I need help with my computer. My Internet Explorer wont work and my computer doesn't reboot correctly.?windows mobile



if ur internet dosent work how did u ask this question the INTERNET AT YAHOO.COM/?!!!?? STUPID :p



I need help with my computer. My Internet Explorer wont work and my computer doesn't reboot correctly.?safari browser internet explorerwhy did you chose mine as the best? I gave you a rude answer! Report It


Well, your pretty much screwed without a decent virus/spyware program. Thats probly whats causing it. They only way to fix it is getting a virus/spyware removal program. Norton backed up with XoftSpy is really good.
Regarding IE - remove it from your PC and use Firefox browser. It is 100 times better and safer to use.



Regarding Rebooting your pc - make sure you write down missing component, then when you boot up go to the internet and google it. Then download it on your pc and it should resolve problem for you. Probably some registry got screwed up or some dlls are missing.
It truly sounds like your computer has a corrupted operating System....the only way to fix that is to do a complete reload.... Just insert the Windows CD that came with your computer. when you first turn on your computer, hit either F1 F2 or the delete button.this will enter what is called setup or BIOS...... In there, you want to find something that says something about Boot Priority. You want to make your CD ROM or DVD-ROM or CD Burner your first boot device. Then hit the ESC button.it will ask you if you want to Save changes to CMOS. YES YOU WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then it will restart.. You have to watch after this... it will say... PRESS ANY KEY TO BOOT FROM CD....YES hit a key at this time...it will then go through windows setup.. when you come to the section where it askes what partition you would like to install windows on, at that point, you want to delete the partition and create a clean one. It is all self explaitory from there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++