Friday, November 27, 2009

When I try to send a picture over the internet a tab comes up saying Internet Explorer has encounter

It says Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. It then asks if I want to send an error report I have clicked yes several times. The problem remains and I can't send the photo. What do I do ?



When I try to send a picture over the internet a tab comes up saying Internet Explorer has encountered a problwindows media



might be that MS Internet Explorer is corrupted, probably by a third party plug in, or a corrupt file. Try this:



1. Empty your cache



(Tools - delete browser history - delete temporary Internet files)



This helps if the issue was caused by an existing image. Rare, but it happens



If this doesn't work



2. Flush the lot! You loose any and all toolbars etc, but these can be re-installed:



Tools - Internet Options - Advanced (tab) - click Reset



When I try to send a picture over the internet a tab comes up saying Internet Explorer has encountered a problmicrosoft exchange internet explorer



I am not sure what causes the problem, BUT can recommend a way of sending an image.



Do you have a hosting account? If not, you can get very very cheap webspace from H9 - you can store many many GB of data:



https://secure.hostnine.com/cgi-bin/affi...



OR go to www.hostkb.com/forum/ --%26gt; register --%26gt; post a thread and upload a file
Download another web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Opera. Both work well. I have those along with Internet Explorer and so far, in all of my years online, I've only ever had a problem with Microsofts Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++