Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I fix a problem with my microsoft internet explorer?It will not allow me to access some webac

I've been trying to access my books a million online account.I keep getting an error message saying my time has expired.Even though I've only been logged in for a few seconds.This only started after I downloaded a different version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.I dont have any problems with any other web site and neither microsoft or Books a million have been very helpful.



How do I fix a problem with my microsoft internet explorer?It will not allow me to access some webaccounts?windows installer



Have u been using the internet explorer 7.0 beta version ?



Beta is for testing purposes that means that the vendor does not provide additional support for it.



You must not use Beta softwares.



As far as fixing this problem is concerned insert your windows XP Cd and install internet explorer 6.0....



and don't forget to install updates to internet explorer which previously you hav't cared to look at.



How do I fix a problem with my microsoft internet explorer?It will not allow me to access some webaccounts?microsoft vista internet explorer



easy. don't use microsoft internet explorer. it is full of security holes and pretty slow. i use mozilla firefox and tell all of my friends to use it too because it is so much better. much safer, tons of customizations that can be downloaded (think local weather on the status bar, RSS (blog) updated bookmarks, tabbed browsing-open several websites in one window and lots of other stuff). almost every computer magazine recommends it over internet explorer also. it's also not too bad of a download to install and automatically imports all of your internet explorer bookmarks.
I agree go for Firefox and here is a link: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/



enjoy
I had that problem myself I chose Avant Browser (www.avantbrowser.com)Its designed to work with Internet Explorer



I not only like the tabbed browser windows but since I have a slow connection it will refresh windows every so often .(If I choose one or all windows.) Now if I'm reading too long ~It wont expire. It saves your pages(if I want) and will open them up when I log on , or will close all and just open my homepage. It also has lots of other features Like Robo form password and auto fill, and has Email from MSN, Yahoo or Outlook, or whatever email you have. It too will Exports my bookmarks or Fave. Now that I did that my Explorer is working better when I use it~ for some strange reason..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++