Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is mozzila fire fox better than microsoft internet explorer?

im wondering cause i have microsoft Internet explorer...i have DSL though and the pages do go fast but...lately the pages have been freezing and it tells me if i want to send those stupid error reports...its been doing it alot...whats the difference between mozzila and microsoft browsers



Is mozzila fire fox better than microsoft internet explorer?internet browser



To me, Mozilla Fire Fox is way better than Internet Explorer! Internet Explorer freezes a lot, and takes long to load. Plus you get pop-ups. With fire fox, the pages load WAY FASTER! And you don't get any popups :). And I love how it has the option of tabs [when you have two different sites in one window and you can switch back and forth]. Download Fire Fox. I'm serious, It's way better.



Is mozzila fire fox better than microsoft internet explorer?windows media center internet explorer



Sounds like you need to do more than switch browsers. Frankly, I hate Mozilla. It's just like Netscape, which I also cannot stand.
heck yes! it's way better.
I heard mozilla is better for privacy
The main difference is Firefox has a much higher security rating. When you install Firefox, it'll ask you if you want to import anything from your Internet Explorer, if you do, then all your favorites etc will be transferred so you won't lose anything.



I'd highly recommend it
Yes in terms of stability and security mozilla is more effecient...it blocks unwanted malwares/adawares more than IE does...



IE on the other hand is better in terms of compatibility because most of the websites are designed to the standards of IE
I can't tell you the difference, but I've had both and do not like Mozilla. There were a lot of sites I could not access, plus a lot of other crap that it wouldn't let me do. I just wasn't happy with it. I did not install Mozilla on my computer, I had taken it on for repairs, and the tech. installed it. I know this does not really answer your question, but I hope this helps.
For the fastest browser, Opera:



http://www.opera.com/
I love firefox, as well as Thunderbird for email. The tabbed browsing is wonderful - use it all the time.



Also - you can get some cool themes and extensions for Firefox, such as cats and my favorite - Pimpzilla.



Try it!
Firefox is way better! And if speed is what you care about most,it is better for many reasons. The main one is tabbed browsing,which replaces the windows in IE. This makes it run faster because there are not too many applications open. Download firefox!!!!
Two Words, Faster more Secure+...



though expect a longer wait between clicking the firefox icon and it displaying. because IE is inter-grated and basically already Running, Click and it Opens.



+Every Application has bugs, some that may be security threats, I believe Firefox is better/more secure, less pop-ups, no drive by downloads major security risk in IE.



It comes down to personal Preference....



When you DL firefox, get the following ad-dons to improve your experience:



Faster fox: http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/



Adblock plus: http://adblockplus.org/en/



Adblock Filterset:G Updater: http://www.pierceive.com/



DutchBlock: http://dutchmega.nl/dutchblock/
It must be cause that is what my son-in-law has and that's what he does for a living, works with computers!!!!!!!!!But I don't know the difference I'm going by what John has!!!
Just dropping my 2 cents in.....I always surf with Fire Fox and find it a better browser for my needs. And I don't have to worry too much about pop-ups and such. (not saying that they are nonexistent on FF) I give 2 thumbs up for FF (it's great you can add all kind of extensions and themes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++